I love this movie............This is a movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. I felt bad that about all the boys ganging up on Daniel. But you can tell towards the end when the boys were coming back and they looked mad..... he stopped the princable and asked him something about the history class that he was taking. I loved the way that Mr. Miogie came when Daniel was getting ganged up on, and he helped Daniel fight off all of the bad guys. Also, i enjoyed the championship the last hit was my favorite, he finally learned his balance.
:D see you all tomorrow!
Happy 4th of July!
-
Oh, July 3rd and 4th have been absolutely fantabulous! Warped Tour on the
3rd....Oh my goodness, such a great day of music! Got to see Mayday Parade
ag...
14 years ago
2 comments:
I agree I liked those parts to. it was cool the way mr. miagi made you tear up even though he was not emotional himself.
i agree the movie kept me on my sest also!!!
Post a Comment